This page is under construction. Topics will be added as time permits. Please check back.
Find a video or article about a topic of interest
- To find a video that has been moved off YouTube, visit the “Where is that video?” page.
- To search all videos and articles on the site, click the “magnifying glass” icon in the navigation header.
- Enter the title or topic (or as much as you can remember).
- Hit the Enter or Return key to start searching.
- View the topic index for watercolor technical information on my website.
Find a handout or template mentioned in a video
- for the free Watercolor Skies and Clouds self-study course
- for Watercolor Jumpstart videos, handouts and templates can be downloaded using the buttons on the individual Project pages (go to Watercolor Jumpstart and then choose the project)
- for Postcard Paint-Alongs, go to the Postcard Paint-Along page and then click the paint-along you are interested in to go to that video’s page; there will be a button above each video for templates or handouts for that video
- for Second Sunday Live Demos, go to the Second Sunday Live Demo page and then click on the demo you are interested in to go to that demo’s page; there will be a button for handouts
Get a supply list for a course or class
Supply lists for Zoom classes will be emailed to participants a few days before the start of class.
Recommended supplies for—
Get recommendations about choosing watercolor supplies
Get personalized help choosing watercolor supplies and materials
Small-group coaching sessions are a great opportunity to get individual help choosing the right supplies for your watercolor journey. I can help you with questions like
- what brushes should I consider adding?
- what palette and colors should I choose for travel sketching?
- how do I use masking fluid effectively?
- what’s gum arabic for, and do I need to buy it?
Many people use small-group coaching sessions to get help planning or improving paintings, but you can also use all or part of your half-hour to ask about supplies. Visit the Small-Group Coaching page for more info.
Get personalized help with a pesky problem or help planning or improving a watercolor.
Small-group coaching sessions are a great opportunity to get individual help with
- a technical challenge (streaky washes, pale color, trouble with landscape greens, etc.)
- help planning a watercolor you’d like to paint or improving a watercolor in progress
Small-group coaching is
- typically offered once a week
- sessions are limited to 6 students
- each student receives a half-hour of attention on their questions and work
- students can listen and learn from each other’s questions
Visit the Small-Group Coaching page for more info.
Nope. The answer to my question isn’t here. Take me back to the Contact page.