$25 $15 (price reduced!) per session, ongoing, see upcoming times and register >
Experience Level: any
Capacity: Maximum of 6 per session
Help in a group setting:
- planning or evaluating work in progress
- help with technical problems (watercolor or acrylic)
- help with self-study materials
- questions about supplies
- or whatever else is giving you trouble!
Class starts at scheduled time and runs for 30 minutes per person enrolled (e.g. if there are 3 enrolled, we will meet for 90 minutes; if 4 are enrolled, we will meet for 2 hours, etc.).
Each student receives approximately 30 minutes focus on their questions and paintings, but you learn from everyone’s questions. Small group help sessions are an economical way to get the benefit of personalized help while also learning from the questions of others in the group.
For the most efficient use of your time, it helps to send the following (if you have them) AT LEAST ONE DAY AHEAD OF TIME:
- any photos (reference photos or photos of sketches or work in progress) you want me to look at
- questions/topics you that might require demonstrating a technique (so I can have supplies at hand)
Minimum enrollment: 1